While getting a professional facial is an excellent way to care for your skin, a HydraFacial at our St. Petersburg med spa takes skin care to the next level. This innovative treatment exfoliates the skin and nourishes it with essential nutrients in a single relaxing treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. HydraFacial treatments may be enhanced by combining them with LED light therapy and other options for a Deluxe HydraFacial.
Our aesthetician, Dawn Golden, collaborates with Dr. Narasimhan to create a treatment plan for your optimal skin care. Prior to all skin services at our medical spa, Dawn will perform a thorough skin analysis to gain an in-depth understanding of your skin's unique characteristics and needs. This allows us to customize your in-office skincare services and recommend skincare products for an at-home regimen that maintains and enhances your results.
Why Choose Dr. Narasimhan
Dr. Narasimhan is an excellent choice for your cosmetic procedure for many reasons, including:
- Double board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Highly trained in procedures of face, breast, and body
- Passion for cosmetic procedures and patient care
- Compassionate care and attention to detail
Benefits of HydraFacial MD
HydraFacial benefits Tampa-area women and men of all ages and skin types because each treatment is personalized to address the patient's cosmetic goals. Benefits often include a combination of the following:
- Smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles
- Softening sun spots, age spots, and other excess pigment
- Improving texture and tone
- Increasing elasticity and firmness
- Reducing enlarged pores and oiliness
Your Signature HydraFacial
This standard treatment is performed in our office using the HydraFacial MD system's multipurpose handpiece, as follows:
- Step 1: The skin is cleansed and gently exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and reveal healthy new skin.
- Step 2: A gentle peel with a blend of glycolic and salicylic acid is applied to loosen dirt and debris in pores without irritation.
- Step 3: Painless extractions using VORTEX Technology™ suction clear clogged pores.
- Step 4: Antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides are infused to nourish and hydrate.
This option enhances the Signature HydraFacial with one or more of the following patented super serum boosters.
- Brightalive®: Minimizes melasma discoloration leaving your skin with a more gratifying glow.
- CTGF™ (connective tissue growth factors): Minimizes pores and reduces fine lines and wrinkles while restoring skin health and vitality.
- Dermabuilder™: Minimizes signs of aging by enhancing elasticity and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Britenol™: Diminishes the appearance of dark spots and discoloration leaving skin more radiant.
- Rozatrol™: Reduces redness due to sensitive skin or rosacea.
- Red LED light therapy reduces redness and signs of aging.
- Blue LED light therapy targets acne-causing bacteria and slows oil production.
- Lymphatic drainage detoxifies the skin, reduces inflammation, and improves circulation.
- Extended extractions clear blocked pores and relieve congested skin.
Additional Services Include
These treatments are so gentle you can immediately go about your normal daily activities. It's safe to put on makeup right after the treatment should you desire. To maintain skin health and best address signs of aging, sun damage, acne, and other concerns, we recommend a HydraFacial treatment every 30 days.
We offer special discount pricing for Signature and Deluxe HydraFacial packages of 3 or 6 treatments. See our main Medical Spa Services page for details about the cost of individual HydraFacial treatments and packages.
The Next Steps
If you'd like to find out more about HydraFacial or other skin treatments, request a consultation with Dawn or call the office of Narasimhan Plastic Surgery at (727) 289-7119 to schedule your appointment.