Many women seek plastic surgery to reduce the size of their breasts because the emotional and physical discomfort of overly large breasts can detract from a healthy, active lifestyle. While it is known as a cosmetic surgery procedure, breast reduction does much more than improve how a woman looks. Breast reduction in St. Petersburg has the ability to change lives for the better — double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kailash Narasimhan has seen the remarkable transformations firsthand.
To improve the lives of his breast reduction patients, Dr. Narasimhan blends his knowledge as a plastic surgeon with his comprehensive approach to physical beauty and overall radiant health. If you're considering breast enhancement surgery, request a consultation with Dr. Narasimhan or call the office at (727) 289-7119.
Breast Reduction Before & After Photos
Healthy female who desired breast reduction to relieve her back and neck pain. Procedure was performed and 600 gm of tissue was removed from the breasts. Before and after pictures are t... View Case
Young and Healthy female who desired breast reduction to relieve her back and neck pain. Procedure was performed and 500 gm of tissue was removed from the breasts. Before and after pict... View Case
Breast Reduction from Dr. Narasimhan
Breast reduction surgery reduces excess fat and skin from the breasts, decreasing their volume and weight. It is often performed in conjunction with a breast lift, which raises and reshapes the breasts.
Dr. Narasimhan's specialized approach to breast enhancement surgery is based on the idea that a person's overall wellness is not separate from the way they feel about their appearance. This is particularly true for women seeking breast reduction, as they are often limited in the physical activities they can enjoy. Dr. Narasimhan's approach allows his plastic surgery patients to achieve the healthy silhouette they envision - and he is particularly compelled by the positive life changes he sees for the women who choose breast reduction.
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery
Patients who undergo this type of plastic surgery can expect:
- Relief from the neck, shoulder and back pain caused by overly large breasts
- A more balanced, flattering figure
- Improved self-esteem
- Relief from rashes and other skin irritation
Why Choose Dr. Narasimhan
Dr. Narasimhan is an excellent choice for your cosmetic procedure for many reasons, including:
- Double board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Highly trained in procedures of face, breast, and body
- Passion for cosmetic procedures and patient care
- Compassionate care and attention to detail
Recovery After Breast Reduction
After a breast reduction your focus will be on recovery.
- Most patients will wear a gauze wrap over their breasts for a couple days after surgery, and then will wear a sports bra for added support for 2 to 4 weeks.
- You should allow about a week for rest following surgery — this will give your body time to replenish its energy.
- Limit exercise and strenuous activity in the 3 to 4 weeks after your surgery.
If you have specific questions or concerns about recovery, Dr. Narasimhan can discuss those with you during the consultation.
Feeling healthy while also feeling beautiful is something all women deserve. Are you ready to improve your physical beauty and enhance your health? For additional questions about breast enhancement surgery, request a consultation with Dr. Narasimhan or call the office at (727) 289-7119.